Thursday, April 12, 2018

Stupidly Hurt My Knee Again

Yesterday I stupidly hurt my knee! Went out to shoot some photos with dads 8x10 Deardorff and buggered my knee up again. I twisted it on a hill with rocks while carrying the heavy camera mounted with lens on a tripod. Stupid stupid shit on my part!

Now am in my hotel room unable to sleep and took another pain pill. Last night at 1am, I too my anti imfamatory drug (Arcoxia 90mg) 8 hours early which allowed me to sleep around 3 hours. Just woke up in pain, am now limping around my room and occasionally icing the knee. Walking actually makes things better.

I cannot bend my left knee and I fly to Canada soon. How can I sit on a 3 cramped planes for 20 hours or so? I can walk slowly with limited pain but it is the sitting with blended knee I cannot do.

I might have to visit another hospital and hope they give me injections again, the same stuff as last time. Arcoxia seems a rather dangerous drug do not want to over uses it.

Arcoxia 90mg

Note my pain medication, to be used every 4 hours is Paracetamol 500 mg.