Monday, April 16, 2018

Computer Damaged?

My HP laptop computer which because of its size-weight, I was forced to put into my check in luggage (did that going there as well),is not working, damn.  Maybe I should have taken it in carry on but was afraid of all the security issues, starting it up at the X-ray machines etc. My battery would have needed to be charged mid 3 plane flight etc. Looks like I will have to take it to a computer shop for a possible repair.

I am not worried about my digital master photo files as I backed up everything on e terns hard drives. I could lose thou all the work I did on the potential book, on the PowerPoint presentation, on the various picture and movie files. Will also lose my photoshop plus video editing software.

This sucks because I am really short of money right now and it will slow my work down. I was hoping to use the computer at work this week. Now that looks like it will not happen.