Thursday, February 1, 2018

Link: Visa Run Time

I have to do a visa run. My 1 month entry visa (after Vietnam) runs out on February 9th. I bought an air ticket today via Nok Air to fly to Bangkok on the 8th, cost 1699 baht ($66.69 CAD) plus small fees. After arriving in Bangkok I will have to do a dash to the border, leave the country and renter, giving me another 15 days in Thailand. I might go to Cambodia, not sure just yet.

I expect that 15 days to be enough time for me to finish my work in Mae Sot. I told my land lady I will leave at the end of the month. When my next visa runs out (end of Februray) I will need to leave Thai again, am thinking about Europe. Want to-hope to visit the great ultra large format wet plate photographer Kurt Moser in Italy.

About Kurt (In German)

Soon I will be back being a security guard in Canada again. I need to make the most of the time I have left. My wet plate project KANATA is in my future, so need to learn what I can from Kurt, plus it will be loads of fun.