Monday, February 5, 2018

Hopefully Can Sell A Print

Am hoping I can sell a print on my return to Canada. The money I make will be returned to the families at the dump in goods, headlamps, boots etc. I think I will make a box set of 10 available on eBay, see if that leads somewhere.

Received this very kind and generous note on Facebook today (note* removed the writers name to protect his privacy).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Gerry It is a fantastic noble work that you do there and I do really like to purchase a print Since we're neighboring (staying put in Malaysia for now), I believe in your work I would like to purchase to be place in my study area, please do advise on the price and it doesn't have to be a large print Cheers and god speed in your journey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------