Sunday, February 18, 2018

Ex Sky Blue Teacher

from Faacebook...

Bob Carnie Gerry , tell us a bit about Sky Blue School. Education is critical.
Manage
Reply3h
Gerry Yaum Strange you should mention Sky Blue tonight Bob. When I arrived at the dump tonight at around 930pm I was handing out some stuff to the children when an older Burmese man in a Longyi (skirt like pants) came up to me smiled, said 'Good" then he said "Do you remember me?" I did not. Turns out he was a teacher at Sky Blue. He spoke to me in English which is very rare in the dump. I guess I had met him several years ago when I visited the school, made a donation etc. He seemed to have fallen on hard times. He might have been the former principle, forget now, could have been the English teacher who I also met several years back.