Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Big Headlamp Buy, My Last?

I bought a variety of headlamps today. They had run out of the 240 baht headlamps I wanted so I only bought 2 of those, also bought 6 that used batteries only at 80 baht each and a more expensive water proof type which cost 300 baht each (discounted down from the 360 original price). Also got some batteries for 20 baht.

Before I left I picked up some hair ties for the dump girls and the owner of the shop donated some FREE balloons and a FREE "I Love You" pillow. I had told her what I was doing and before I left she gave me the balloons and a little heart "I Love You Pillow". She said "Give them to the children!". So sweet of her to do so.

The total cost for everything was 7140 baht added to the total spent column at left. I am quickly running out of money.

28 head lamps, balloons, love you pillow, hair ties