Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Facebook: The Greatest Massage Of My Life

So tonight..I went for my 4th 2 hour massage in the 6 days I have been in Bangkok. I went to my normal massage place in the hotel but all the women were working and only men massage workers were available. I have only had one massage before from a guy in my life and it was OK not great not bad. I was not really into having a guy give me a massage again. Like most hetro-straight males having lady massage you is always more appealing than a man. The hotel I am staying at has a large gay clientele, probably 80% or more of their customers. The men working the hotels traditional massage business (not sex massage) do a variety of messages, traditional Thai massage (my choice) for 1 or 2 hours, foot massages for 1 or 2 hours, Oil massages, Swedish massages and 3 or 4 other exotic types of massages. I decided thou to give the guy masseuse a try. I thought he might be stronger massage than the middle aged ladies who had done my first 3 massages. This turned out to be a great decision. The man was about 30 years old gave me a great frickin massage!! His name is Karn, I plan on going back to him at some future date. He worked very hard and gave me a very powerful massage, stretching and pulling, using his hands, arms, elbows, feet and legs to massage me. He gave me a back and back leg massage of well over 1 hour, even walking on my back and legs, stretching and pulling the arms, fingers, legs, toes etc.Twisting and stretching my back etc. He even massaged the back of my head-hair for 10 minutes or so. Tonight Karn gave me the BEST MASSAGE OF MY LIFE..I gave him a big tip of 200 baht (500 baht to the shop) and he was very happy. I got his name card and plan to call on him again the next time I do a massage at the shop. Note* I plan to go to Mae Sot and the dump on October 22nd, time to get to work and stop this life of luxury!