Monday, October 23, 2017

Off To The Dump Tomorrow At 6AM

Well at 6am tomorrow I am off to the dump again for the first time in about 1 year and 6 months. I am excited to see everyone, hopefully they are all in good health with no deaths (that has not always been the case). Will not take any donations (food etc.) with me tomorrow, I plan a 3-4 hour walk round with my 35mm Tri-x gear only. Later when I get my bearings a bit I will dive in with the 8x10 camera, the film making and the donation stuff. Will probably get some boot orders etc tomorrow. I wonder how many of my old friends will be there and how many new faces there will be. It is thundering outside as I type this, hopefully at the dump the families are protected from the rain. I am sitting in my apartment like a king but they are all out in the elements.