Thursday, August 10, 2017

Photojournalist George Nickels Raising Money To Continue His Work

An online acquaintance photojournalist George Nickels is raising money to continue his photographic work. He is selling limited edition prints. Here is his face book post and a link to the work being sold.
George Nickels On Facebook
George Nickels
I'm in the process of trying to raise funds for my next project abroad, and I am reaching out to the people out there who appreciate my work as I am going to be having a sale of prints from my last exhibition entitled RESILIENCE some work is framed and others not.
I will also be selling numbered, signed, limited edition prints that can be selected from my bodies of recent and previous work and are available to view and purchase via my website and can be shipped world wide. Please message me via FB or email if interested, or you have any questions or queries regarding the sale.....
http://www.georgenickels.com/4221867-limited-edition-prints