Thursday, August 31, 2017

Artist Talk A Success-A Nice Turnout

Well the artist talk at the Art Gallery of St. Albert turned out quite nice. The talk when fairly well, I was a bit nervous at first but got into it and was joking with the crowd with people laughing near the end several times.. Some people even teared up a bit when I spoke of dad. I ended up taking 5 or 6 questions as well from the  of 22 or 23 people who attended. Thanks to all those that did take time out of their lives to be with me tonight. To those that did not, maybe next time! Overall a nice night, and an enjoyable night, dad came back to life for a while 2 and 1/2 years after his death.

Here are some photos of the event, I am the dude dressed in black (makes me looks skinnier!). :) Now on to other things, my departure to Thailand is closing in fast, lots of preparation still required there. More pics to make!

Note* Check out that funky haircut, my barber Billy went MODERN with me yesterday.

Gerry (Mr. hand gesture) gabbing away at his artist talk, August 31, 2017