Monday, June 19, 2017

Beautiful Lens Board Maker

In the past I would scrounge and beg for lens boards to be made for my various cameras. I would get cheapo plastic ones made free (by a friend, free is always good!) or I would find some beat up thing online. In recent years I have been buying wonderfully strong and very beautiful wooden boards from an eBay seller in the States. I am getting 6 boards made for by Zyszek for my Prinzdorff 4x5, 5x7 camera and will do the same later with my Korona 4x5, 5x7. I simply sent him my board and he made exact copies. He makes quality boards out of different types of wood depending on your preference, he also stains them to match your camera as near as possible.

If your interested in quality boards consider buying them from him.


Zbyszek works out of the USA, highly recommended.