Thursday, April 13, 2017

More "TRUMPET" Exhibition News

I got my news today on "TRUMPET". The exhibitions opening night will be held June 3, 7pm at Latitude 53. There will be a total of 6 artists exhibiting they will be. It seems I will be the only Northern Alberta-Edmonton person in the show.

Six artists will be in Trumpet. They are Barbara Amos: Calgary; Lee Deranger; Calgary; M.E.D.I.U.M.: Lethbridge; Kazumi Marthiensen: Lethbridge, Alice Schoenberg: Calgary and Gerry Yaum: Edmonton.

There will also be a CARFAC (Candian Artists Representation) across Canada conference being held that same weekend in Edmoton. I will have to arrange time of work to attend everything, will do the opening for sure and am going to try to attend some of the CARFAC things as well.
http://www.carfac.ca/news/2017/03/20/building-your-career-2017-agm-and-conference-edmonton-alberta/

A bit more on what CARFAC is all about.
CARFAC: Wikipedia