Saturday, April 1, 2017

2 More AGA Visits

Did 2 more visits to the Art Gallery of Alberta (AGA) to see the photo shows this week. One on Thursday with my friend Larry and one today with my mom. Am using up my free passes, think I have 2 or 3 left now. I offered a free passes to visit the AGA to a couple dozen of my Edmonton photo acquaintances (mostly former photo club folks). No one took me up on the offer, most if not all those people will NOT go to the AGA to see the pictures. That in a nutshell is the problem with photo club folk. A general indifference, laziness, no get up and go, when it comes to photography. Little interest in seeing photographs and little or no drive in making them. Thank goodness I am away now from that negativity. Lack of passion is contagious and poisons your creative soul!

Personally I love the current explosion of photography at the gallery.