Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Got My HP EliteBook 8760W Computer

I got my HP EliteBook computer today! With a ton of great software in it. The system is in near mint condition, it looks like it will be a wonderful tool to do my video/picture/sound editing on. I did not receive one part of the computer power cord so asked the seller to send me that part. I am currently using a cord I found at work, temporarily. I can use that cord here at work until I get my own sent to me.

I plan to spend the night learning Adobe Premiere and the computer in general. I will bring some video files/picture files tomorrow to work with me. When I have those files I can do some editing. I need to learn the Adoble Premiere and Adobe Audtion software program before I go back to Thai to make my film.

This is so exciting!