Monday, November 28, 2016

10 Photos By Gerry Yaum Submissions To The VAG

The VAG are nice folks, whenever I have submitted work to them in the past they have always sent me a nice rejection note. When I submit work to many other galleries including the AGA I never ever hear back from them in any form. I was told that photography over the last year has been shown more and more at the VAG. I decided to do up a yearly submission of photographs taking from my archives to the VAG. It will be a mixture of pics with a brief introduction to each section. This will probably lead no where but there is a chance that the variety of the work will be noticed. It might lead to an eventual showing or collecting of the photographs. No hurt in trying! Worse comes to worse I will be sitting exactly where I sit today. No exhibitions in major galleries,very little work collected.