Wednesday, October 5, 2016

50 Sheets Of 16x20 Ilford HP5 In My Freezer

I got my two boxes of 16x20 Ilford HP5 today, the boxes were shipped up from Calgary's Camera Store to my home here in Edmonton. I now have 10 sheet of the Agfa 16x20 film and 50 sheets of HP5 as well as the ability to shoot wetplate in my 16x20 Chamonix wet plate holder. I also have 2 and possibly 4 lens that will work with the camera. My ULF gear at 16x20 seems pretty well set. Now the trick is to use to make some outstanding photographs! I plan on taking a Platinum printing workshop with photographer Allan King, who will also help me improve my Zone System skills. I hope in the future to be able to do quality wet plate and platinum print work.

Note* Listening to Charlie Parker tonight at work as I type at work. Boy could that man play, such beauty. My sax is still not in Edmonton, currently it is being held up in Winnepeg clearing customs. I should have it by Friday. 10 reeds for the saxophone were waiting for me on Monday when I returned from Radium.