Monday, October 24, 2016

15 Minute Sleep And Dad Dream

Fell asleep for 15 minutes and went straight into a dream about dad. We were at his home in the family room. I was talking to him about dying, about how the men died first in our family, we talked of how the married people on my mothers side died first. It upset dad and he looked weak, he said "I don't want to talk about it!" I asked him to sit down in the chair to relax. I told him he would feel better after he sat. Then I woke up.

Not much of a dream this time round, not to emotional. I was surprised how quickly (15 minute sleep) I started to dream yet another dream about dad. With all the scheduled printing for the AGSA exhibition in the next 6 months or so I will probably have dozens of similar dreams. Dreams with dad, dying themes to them. I hope there are some cheerful ones in that bunch as well!