Sunday, August 7, 2016

ULF Lens Mounted To Boards

Here are some of my new ULF lens mounted on Sinar lens boards. I will have to sand down one of the boards as it does not quite fit into the lens board adaptor (board issue not adaptor issue). I have a 3rd ULF the Ilex 21 inch F10 Process which is mounted on the camera in the earlier blog.

Note* I also have a 4th ULF lens, a 42 inch Goertz Artar Red Dot I plan to use with a Ilex #5 shutter when I can find one.
Note** It is good to have lots of photo related stuff laying about. I found a new 67mm Hoya UV filter for the 600mm and a new 62mm Hoya UV filter for the 450mm. I was also able to add a nice 67mm metal lens shade to the 600mm. The only thing imissing is a lens shade for the 450mm. I placed an order on eBay for a 62mm metal shade from China $2.15 USD (free shipping). My imporant ULF lens are not protected!

Nikon 450mm F9 (Q version)  
Fujinon 600mm F11