Friday, August 26, 2016

Bought Me Some 14x17 X-ray Film

Bought a 100 sheet box of 14x17 Agfa Green Sensitive X-ray film for $125.09 (including shipping and taxes). I figured since I have the camera and holders coming to me in the mail I might as well order me some film for the camera, :))). Will try to do portraits with this film. It should be interesting I have never shot X-ray film before. Hope this works out, X-ray film is dirt cheap and you do not have to worry about it when when you take it through Airport Xray machines (or so I have been told).

If everything goes as planned, I could end up taking my 14x17 camera to Asia-Africa and shooting hundreds of landscapes and portraits with it. I have already asked the eBay seller for this film how much I would save if I bought 5 to 10 boxes at a time :)).

Here is a link to a photographer who does successful X-ray film potraiture, Lee Mathers.
Lee Mathers X-ray Portrait Photography

Note* There are a ton of different X-ray film types and companies out there. I will probably do some experimenting before choosing only one type and using only one type.