Friday, August 5, 2016

Another Possible Cargo Trailer

Found another possible cargo trailer, this one is tall enough for me and a bit shorter than the earlier trailer post. It does not have the drop down ramp door but I could probably rig something up to take the big camera gear in and out. This 2016 trailer is 14 feet long and 7 feet wide, with some modifications done by the family that owns it (screen door etc). The price would probably be $5500 to $6000 CAD.

Still unsure if I should choose a cargo trailer or a camping trailer. Twin axel cargo trailers might be tougher than any old camping trailer I could find. There is a possibility I could be hauling my darkroom to very tough locations, places like Inuvit from the earlier post, tough is always good. The last thing I want is breakdowns when I am on the wide open landscape along side no one but polar bears and a heard of caribou.

Here are the photos.

A nice used but newish beauty of a trailer