Wednesday, July 6, 2016

2 Updates

Got a rejection note today from MAG which is a larger gallery in Red Deer, Alberta Canada. I forgot what I submitted there, probably older "Forgotten Laughter" stuff.  PRIDE (Amsterdam) also contacted me I guess submitting two series on the same subject "Thai Sex Worker" breaks a rule so they are going to only judge one of the (10 photograph) submissions.

PRIDE are very polite folks as are the Red Deer group. It must be very hard to deal with and judge politely all the fancy dancy arty farty folks around the world making submissions. Of course everyone thinks their work is most important and some  (Mr. Yaum included) do not take rejections easily. A tough gig for these top end curators and they both handle things very positively and professionally.

Onwards and upwards, will keep working (have no choice!), keep submitting and trying my best at all times!