Saturday, June 11, 2016

On The Right Path

Am laying here in bed after a night of developing and scanning film. The top two photos of the last blog have excited me, I cannot sleep. I feel pictures like these speak positively to my creative goals. I want to show the beauty, the complexity and the dignity of man. These two pics lead in the right direction. I must continue down this path I feel it is the right one. Photography can be a truly great art form.

Soon the hunger to create new work will return but I must stay in Canada making money doing my security gig, until sometime in 2017 :((. I need to get theses family-forgotten laughter images seen somewhere somehow. Where! When? How! Will no slightly higher level gallery exhibit these photographs?

Note* 'Will add scanned photos to the 5x7 #2 blog later tonight.