Sunday, June 12, 2016

Got Another Sony RX 100 II

I got another Sony RX 100 II  20+mega pixel camera to replaced the unit that died in Thailand. I bought this one used as well but supposedly it is in new condition and never been used. I hope so, I paid a ton $465 USD for everything including shipping and duty. That is a lot of money! I was quite happy thou with the pictures that I made with my old camera before it went down, so I think I can continue to make good photos with this new one.

My new Rx100 II
Hope Hope.

Here are some of my favourite pics made with the older now now dead RXII. Some of these photos could only be made with a hand held high mega pixel (RAW FILE0 digi camera. I love the compactness of this tool and its ability to make pictures quietly with the subject unaware. With this purchase I will now be able to continue playing and experimenting.