Friday, June 10, 2016

5x7 Film All Developed

After another all night film development run I have finished developing all my 5x7 film from last trip. I was able to do 6 runs of 6 sheets in a Jobo tank at a time tonight, and that's that for the 5x7 sheet film from last trip is done. I wish I had shot more! I will be posting scans of the better images in the coming days.

I completed all of the 35mm 200 ASA Tri-x a while back. I still need to develop all the 800 ASA exposed Tri-x. I expect that to take quite a bit longer as my PUSH development is done using the STAND method which is very time consuming.

I still have a ton of 120 mm film to develop. I did 160 rolls of 120 film last trip using 2 cameras, the Rolleiflex F 2.8 and the Plaubel Makina 67 (which I used for the first time and enjoyed tremendously).