Monday, May 9, 2016

Going Out With Fred

Made the $522 CAD donation to Fred S today at 6pm. He needs to buy uniforms and pay the entrance fees for multiple new students tomorrow. Fred said this new money came just in time and he asked me to go out with him tomorrow for at least a few hours to buy the uniforms etc.

 It should be an interesting morning. I will go for a couple of hours to the dump and shoot the Leica only. I will meet Fred for breakfast at 8am then head out and do some of his student help and dump work duties.

Because of this extra time spent with Fred I have decided to do an extra day here in Mae Sot. I will leave on the night of the 11th instead of the 10th. It will cut my time off time before I return to Canada by one day but I think it will be a great learning experience. I will also be better prepared to explain what is what when I send out the "How your money was used!" email  to those that donated when I am back at my company working night time security.