Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Earning Some Extra Money

Going to make some extra money over the next bit. I have 2 overtime day shifts (hate working days!) in mid June and I have a darkroom workshop ($120 and much more fun) scheduled for May 24. I will use all the money from those 3 events to help pay for my super duper Gitzo carbon fibre GIANT tripod (holds 70 lbs). I need to get a high end carbon fibre tripod for the May Lee my 16x20 Chaimonix camera. First things first thou, I need to do these painful day shifts and teach the workshop to earn some of the money for this expensive $1400 USD tripod. I much prefer the lighter, more Gitzo's compact carbon fiber tripods over the heavier and very bulky wooden types. I also like the fact it can be set up so high and that a geared center column can be installed (something Jock Sturges recommended to me).
Ebay Listing For The Tripod

Gitzo GT5562GTS Giant Carbon Fiber Systematic Tripod