Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Gout Returns?!!

I think my self diagnosed gout has returned. I woke up itchy from mosquito bites and with pain and swelling in the joints of my right foot toes down from the big toe. In the past the only ring that helps is to ice the painfull area. Had some look on that account. My doo-yen (fridge) had some ice in it from a previous occupant, over the last several hours I have been icing the bottom and top of my toe joints. Have a double injury there, first the nasty blister now the gout. Both these issues make difficult to walk, not a problem you want on a dump donation p-photo day. Walking is essential to everything I do.

I have not had gout issues for over 1year, not sue why they have returned, maybe a result of the physical stress and so so diet (1 1/2 meals a day) over the last week. Hopefully I can fight my way through this.