Friday, March 4, 2016

Possible Carts

Been looking at some possible ULF gear carts, some collapsible some not. The first is not collapsible but available locally, the 2nd 3rd are collapsible and possible overseas cart. I could lie the ULF gear box flat on the first garden 4 wheeled cart and unload and load from that position. The other two carts I would have to remove the gear box and place it on the ground before using it, then load it up turn it on its side and back in the cart to haul, far from ideal! I could also abandon the heavy duty plastic case and just load everything into these smaller carts, but then how do I protect my camera and gear?

I might be able to get a cart like the third collapsible version made for me in Thailand. I could get it built larger allowing the 31 inch ULF gear case to lay on its bottom not its side. When making photos I could then wheel up, unload, take my pics, load up and wheel off without ever touching the ground.
60 inch x 36 inch Green Heavy Duty Nursery Wagon, $229 CAD, rated to 800 lbs.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.60-in-l-x-36-in-w-green-heavy-duty-large-flat-nursery-wagon.1000753449.html

Collapsible "Smart dock cart", inside 38x16, $325 CAD rated to 300 lbs.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.smart-cart-dock-cart.1000651460.html

Collapsible dock cart, inside 38x22.75, $204 USD, rated to 330 lbs