Friday, March 11, 2016

Hats, Hats And More Hats

The people at the petrochemical plant where I work security are really going all out trying to help. I got offered hats yesterday and more today and when I came into the guardhouse I found 6 hats left for me by the GM of the plant. People really do want to help out. The fundraiser here on site will be on the 17th hopefully we can make $300 or so on that day. There is no cost to me as the company is paying for all the hotdogs, buns and other goodies for the fundraiser. The workers are going to donating $5 to $10 dollars to buy hotdogs and such. All the money made will go directly to the families in the dump. I will post some photos from that event later on this blog.

Great stuff! All because of the power and importance of photographs!

Two children from the Mae Sot garbage dump, November/Deceomber 2015