Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Link: Camera Cam Video Test

Mounted the new HTC RE video camera to my Rolleiflex and tried a video in the mirror. In the video I was very up close with my focus using the #2 Rolleinar, probably only 12 inches or so from the mirror. The angle of view for the video is very much wider, not sure if that is good or bad yet. I guess for what I need it for, sort of a history of the photo taking, wider is better as it will include more information.

Not sure how to attach the camera cam to the camera yet. Here I am using elastics which is rather half assed. Will try Velcro and attaching it to the tripod mount. I might also try a combination of Velcro and a small elastic or simply just take the thing on everyday, duck tape can work wonders! : )

This idea just might work. I think I have between 90 minutes and 2 hours power per charge. I could not use it all day but selective use could turn into a real positive for the photography.
Camera Cam Video Quality Test

Note* The sound quality is great, check how clear the  click of the shutter comes out.
Note** I am posting this on my YouTube channel, am having trouble uploading video directly to the blog, not sure why.