Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Main Webpage

Found a online source with free design website design so over the last 24 hours or so have been hard at work on that. Here is a link to that site if any of you out there want to give it a try here is a link, so far I love it!
Wix Photography Website Templates

My gerryyaum.com website basically sucks, old HTML code and a so so look to it. Trying to upgrade without spending a bunch of doe, I would rather buy film and make pictures!

In the new design I have slide shows running plus a quick more pro looking scrolling way to feed through all the pictures. Here are some screen captures, will post the final web address later. Not sure if I can get this moved over to gerryyaum.com or will have to use the free advertisement based Wix site.

Update* Thinking about how to handle the "Body Seller" sex worker portrait page. I want to show the 8x10 black film border so might go to a all white page with red and black type for that gallery only.