Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bought A Second Bag Mag

Bought another "mag bag" for the Graflex RB Super D. Hope it fits properly and has no light leaks. The cost for everything including shipping-taxes was $58 CAD, not a bad price. I am paying more for shipping-tax than the actual cost of the item. This unit is a different design than my earlier bag mag but hopefully will work as well. Each of these things holds 12 sheets of film. I should receive this before I return to Asia. If I do take the Graflex with me (big if!), I will have be able to carry lots of film in a small space.

1- Graflex holder holds 6 sheets
1- Bag mag version #1 holds 12 sheets
1- Bag mag version #2 holds 12 sheets.

That would give me the capability to carry 30 sheets of film in 3 smaller packages. No need to lug around 15 heavy plastic 4x5 holders (30 shots). Depending on how this works for me I may buy a second bag mag from this same seller in the future (he has 4 more for sale).

My new but very old mag bag