Friday, January 1, 2016

More Email Submissions

I made more email submissions tonight (gosh I love these!). The first submission is to a university in Nova Scotia called St. Francis Xavier. Maybe the work can be shown there at some future date. Who knows this might lead to raising some money to help the "Families of the Dump" and as a bonus I can take my first trip to a maritime province of Canada.
St. Francis Xavier Art Gallery

The second submission is to the "Eastern Edge Gallery" located in St. Johns Newfoundland.
Eastern Edge Gallery

I also sent out quick email submissions to "Hamilton Art Inc" and "Memorial University" in Newfoundland but am not sure I did those submissions correctly. One of the difficulties with making many submissions to many venues is they all have there own rules. Most curators are very specific in what what they want and do not want. Having to jump through a dozen of individual gallery submission hoops per gallery exhibition attempt can be very time consuming. I would much rather be making photos or working in the darkroom, than doing paper work :)).