Saturday, December 5, 2015

Today's Dump Highlights

Today the dump photo visit held many highlights they included.

 - a child, a young boy running to me at the grabbing my hand as I prepared to leave.
 - eating with my second dump family.
 - photographing a group of 6 children, in different combinations.
- giving out food to 2 new households.
-  photographing a mother bathing her baby and a older muscular man as he washed that I knew from 2013.
- meeting the 14 year old crush girl and photographing here again, I said "Hlau-day" (Beautiful) after photographing her and saw her smile get much deeper. Hope she finds a better life some how. But how?
- children climbing all over me to get their photos taken, did several selfies. Will post the best of these photos later.f
- got another rubber boots order from a second family, size 10s again.
- lots and lots of waving! Seems that everyone is waving hello to me nowadays. Shooting in the dump has become more and more easy for me as time has passed. Most people trust me now, most seem to accept me. Many folks are extremely friendly and accepting of my presence.