Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Photographed Mother And Child Again

Today in the dump I photographed the mother and child who I photographed back in November 2013.   This time I made pics with both 35mm cameras and the 5x7. I also photographed both her children a boy and girl apart and together. There lives have gotten better but only marginally. These portraits might be part of the "Forgotten Laughter" series.

Found today that people seated are so much easier to photograph than those standing. They are less restless, easier to compose and keep still. The sitting position works especially when photographing children. I have been placing faces on zone 6 but might start placing the darker skinned Burmese, Karen skin tones closer to zone 5. My exposures for portraits today were 1/8 at f 5.6 or f8 in open shade with late day light (210mm lens, 5x7 Tri-x.