Wednesday, December 30, 2015

First Submission "Latitude 53" In Edmonton

Am doing up my first submission for "Forgotten Laughter: The Children of the Dump" tonight. It is an email submission (love these) to a gallery in Edmonton called Latitude 53. One of the good parts about working nights in security is I have time between rounds to do up stuff like this. I am developing film from from this last trip but I believe I have enough quality images to make up a decent, competent submission. I have been rejected from this place before, here's hoping for some better luck this time. I should be able to send out this email submission tomorrow.

The 15 photos I am submitting are below. I plan on adding the names and ages for all these children, once I have time to go through all the name/age video I did up in the dump after most every portrait session.