Thursday, December 3, 2015

Email To A Friend

Sent this email out to a friend today:

Becoming much closer to folks at the dump, people joking with me, many hellos etc. Hard to keep up with all the faces. Yesterday one man asked me to buy him rubber boots. Today he was very happy and raised his hands with a yell in joy when he saw me bring them. Best $4 I ever spent in my life. I can still see the look of joy on this 60 year old guys face, so wonderful.

This experience is so rewarding in many ways. Children hugging and climbing on you to take photos, grandmas showing you their healing head wounds that you gave money for, people wearing boots and hats you gave them, food being eaten that you donated. To top it all off I am making photos for my fathers photo book. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...all good things come out of my search for photos.

Gerry