Friday, November 13, 2015

Today's Weird Moment

Weird Moment Of The Day

Today I had a rather weird occurrence. In my last blog I wrote of the differences between a 4 star hotel and the life outside. This event was very 4 star hotelish.
Why write about this? Has the heat finally got to me? This story is rather weird never wrote of something like this, not sure how I should word it.

So there I am sitting inside the fancy dancy toilet cubicle. Great start huh? Bet you cannot wait for the rest of the story after such a promising beginning.

The cubicle is in the mans washroom located in the lobby of a Patpong, Silom road area 4 star hotel. I noticed as I was sitting there contemplating the meaning of life that on both sides of the toilet there were full length mirrors. Mirrors that extended from the bottom of the stall to the top as well as a third mirror on the back of the door in front of me. Sort of weird to see yourself full length in all your icky glory with multiple mirrored angles while taking a dump! What a glorious view one of those visual nightmares that cannot be unseen. Are the rich so narcissistic that they want to watch themselves even when involved in this activity? Frankly I would have preferred to seen some Thai graffiti, graphically explicit pictures, and dirty language scratched into the walls of the stall.

I took some photos of my adventure as I always do but doubt I will post them :)), some things are best left unseen :)). Will leave this particular self portrait for my post death unauthorized biography and controversial biographical documentary film.

Possible archival fine art silver gelatin photograph title? "King Gerry on his throne!, 2015 Bangkok Thailand", #336 of 1000. It will become a best seller! The photograph I will be most remembered for.