Friday, November 13, 2015

3 Days On

Note* This blog wasd posted late,I did not have acess to aaaaawaiafai.

3 days on from my back injury (muscle pull) I am still experiencing stiffness and limited movement. I feel like whatever I do I must do it slowly and carefully. Had a wonderful massage yesterday that seemed to help some but today I did a double jar to the back when
I missed some steps (Bangkok is filled with invisible steps).

I am going to spend 4 nights and 5 days in the night life town of Pattaya. I hope with a few more days of rest the back will come along, Maybe some oil massages will help. I am not that big on the whole oil massage thing as you have to strip down to your underwear and you end up all greasy and slippery.

I need to get into shooting shape by the 11th or 12th when I expect to be in Mae Sot at the dump. I might stay 11 or 12 days before returning to Bangkok for a rest during the Loy Kratong holiday, then going back to Mae Sot for an additional week.

I wish I had brought more 120 film, the Rolleiflex is a joy to shoot. 40 rolls of 120 disappears awful fast!