Friday, October 23, 2015

Calender Idea Reborn?

With the recent success getting all the donated hats as well as the financial donation I am wondering if my old calender should come back to life. That idea was to to follow my friend Larry's idea of doing up a calender of photographs, then selling it to bunch of folks then using the profits to donate back to your subjects.

Maybe as part of the "Forgotten Laughter" and "Families of the Dump" photographic series I can create a bunch of calenders. Then sell the photos and make a nice profit. Now that the photos in the dump are a known quantity here at my security job site,  I should be able to sell the calenders on site. If I can do good sales on my work site and then also find 3 or 4 other selling locals, this could turn into a winning idea. Instead of making a $200 donation of food I might be able to donate $2000 or more.

More thought required.