Friday, September 4, 2015

More Dreams About Dad

On Wednesday I visited Dads grave with mom. We gave dad some flowers and cleaned his headstone. Tonight I had more dreams about losing him. In this latest dream (nightmare) I was crying face down on the floor of dads home after telling him how much I missed him. Mom tried to help me but I ran away from her.

Not sure if these dreams will ever end. The coming my father show, the printing of the photos from his last week including the coffin pic are also probably contributing to my continual dreams about my father. Still think about dad multiple times daily, still cannot believe I will never speak to him again, share a laugh, work together on a project. It has been over 6 moths since he has passed, but it all seems so fresh. I keep thinking he will be there when I visit mom, or he will answer the phone when I call.