Thursday, September 3, 2015

Links: Rosebud Info

Got an email today from Valerie S, the curator for my coming Rosebud exhibition. I am going to show work from two documentary photography series.  The work will be from "Families of the Dump" and "My Fathers Last Days". I am also going to show the dump video, the video I showed during my last joint exhibition with Larry Louie at the Louie Gallery as part of the Exposure photography festival.
Dump Video

Valerie asked me to send her some photos for the posters she is making up. I guess there is going to be an online presence of some kind as well as the posters.

Here is a link to the location of the exhibition, Rosebud Alberta. It is a small Canadian hamlet not far away from Calgary, Alberta. I have never visited Rosebud but it looks to be a wonderfully creative place. Should know more later, the show opens September 18th!
http://www.rosebud.ca/