Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kindermann A Nice Company To Deal With

Just did a 1-800 call with Gerry at Kindermann, what nice company to deal with. Kindermann is where I send all my Leica equipment for repairs. I have sent stuff to them 2 times before and will be sending another shipment on my return from Thailand. They always do first rate work, and care about satisfying the customer. The next box will probably go out in early 2016 and includes (all Leica):

- Repair of my 50mm f1.4 M lens that I dropped in Paris
- Repair of my Leica M6 body. I ripped off a lens strap eyelet when rushing to photograph dad one day.
- CLA on my 60mm R f2.8
- CLA and lens hood fix (stuck backwards on the lens) on my 28-70mm R zoom

Here is the link to Kindermann, if you need your Leica stuff repaired, these are your boys.
Kindermann Canada