Friday, August 7, 2015

11 And Out

At last after my second stint of 11 nights in a row I have a couple of days off before I do my work shop on Sunday and then am back to my regular 7 on shifts. Working all these OT shifts is exhausting. You make extra money but your hit hard on taxes so I am unsure how beneficial it is in the end. If I do not have time to work on my photography, printing, shooting etc what good is the money? Photo time is often more important than extra dollars.

The next 7 week trip cannot arrive fast enough for me. I got to get out shooting everyday, seeing life, making photographs. There are too many negative thoughts in my head these days. I am even getting headaches which is not natural for me. Over tired and over worked I guess. Also so down about dad, thinking of him all the time, everything reminds me of my Father. So wish I had more time with him. I miss the sound of his voice.