Thursday, July 2, 2015

Many Possible Students

There are lots of possibilities for new workshops in the coming weeks. I will need to get them in before I have to be away doing the Rosebud exhibition stuff in mid September and late October. Teaching the workshops will become more difficult as the season wears on as I will have less and less time to do them. In November I am off to Asia to start working on the "Forgotten Laughter" project.

Today I got another email from an interested party. I now have Julia, Todd, Stu (a returning friend) and now Caroline as possible future workshop students.

Hopefully I can teach all 4 of them, spread the word on film photography and make a few extra dollars. I am also getting a 12 hour OT shift next Thursday so that is a nice money bonus as well. I need to pay my camera bill (unfortunately) and also save some funds to use in Asia.