Monday, July 6, 2015

Video: Exposure Photography Show Interviews From "Living In The Margins"

This video was made by Larry Wong of the Edmonton Journal newspaper. The video consists of interviews with photographer Larry Louie and myself and some of the work from our joint show. This clip was on several newspaper sites across Canada since February. The links to those videos no longer work as it is old news so has been taken down. I saved a file to place on my blog. For me this is an important piece of my photographic career, and I wanted to keep it alive on the blog. More importantly the video tells the stories of our subjects in the Philippines and  Thailand.

Thank you to Larry Wong and the Edmonton Journal for creating and promoting this piece. I would also like to thank Larry Louie and his wife Joanna for allowing me to be part of this venture with them.