Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Little Bit Extra, Another Workshop

Got a bunch of extra doe this week on the four security nigh shifts of OT I worked this week. It looks like there might be a Advanced Darkroom Workshop with Stu this weekend as well for $180. After losing my bike to theft last week off it is nice to be making some money now. I can also use it on the coming Asia trip for accommodations, renting a motorbike, buying rice for the families etc. Still it is a long haul chasing down this money, tonight is night 10 of 11 in a row.

Not sure what happened to my other photo workshop students, they sort of disappeared. Hopefully I can get a few more of those in the books before I leave for Asia.

With all the extra security work shifts and now this photo workshop it looks like this weeks, week off will be 2 days not 7. Will get a grand total of 2 days off then it is back to my regular shift of 7-12 hour nights in a row. Got to find time to print dads Rosebud show photos yet.