Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Your Not Going To Believe This, Or Maybe You Will!

I bought ANOTHER Rolleiflex. The camera I wanted finally came online after I bought the other 3!!! A Rolleiflex GX at a GREAT PRICE in GREAT GREAT condition. The condition is listed as A- by the seller a camera store in Japan. It started out at $1998 USD which is the cheapest price I have seen by about $250 USD of any prime condition GX. I haggled with the seller and got it down to $1950 USD with free shipping to Canada.

So Mr Gerry, bought another fricking camera! Think I am going to have to mortgage my home soon. This is the best of the bunch, the one I will love. I plan on selling 1 maybe 2 of my other 3, at least that is the hope. Here is the latest, greatest and my last Rolleiflex, the Rolleiflex GX manufactured in the late 1980s.

Ok enough!


My Rollieflex GX