Friday, June 5, 2015

Stairs And More Stairs

My workouts at work continue, I have doubled the amount of stairs I do. Gosh starting to see stairs everywhere now. I am getting a nice burn in the legs at times, which is good. I will probably need to cut back on the stair thingy 1 month or so before I depart to Asia. With stairs there is always the chance of a stumble and and injury, been there done that.

My chin-ups are up to 4 which is nice. I have gone from 1 very painful chin-up to 4 relatively comfortable ones, an improvement. Am also a bit looser with the belt, moved up one notch on the old leather belt. It is still a tad tight when I sit but certainly better than it was a month and a bit back.

All and all improvement in many areas. I think I will have to stay at these levels for a while, I do not want to overdue things. Slow careful and steady wins this race.