Tuesday, June 23, 2015

One Down Two To Go

Well the first workshop of the week went well. 3 hours and 45 minutes in the darkroom teaching, $120 richer, and a nice experience. 2 more workshops to do this week and my main photo club talk on Sunday night. I will be detailing my entire photographic history to club members. Gosh that will be a long day of talking first a workshop and 3-4 hours of gabbing in the afternoon, then speaking to the club members about my 37 year photo history. By the time that's all over with I will be hoarse!

Now it is off on the bike to do 20kms + before coming back and doing a bit of printing. I also need to deposit today's earned money into my photo trip bank account. Little by little, brick by brick, builds the grand cathedral.

Update* Ended up doing 23km, not bad, visited Dad. I still cannot believe my father is dead, it does not seem real. I heard his voice earlier today when I called mom and he was on the answering machine, then later on in the same day I go visit his grave. Some how it just does not seem real. How can he be in that box underground?

Took some photos at the graveyard with the Pen EE 3 and some ancient (badly fogged?) Tmax 3200 I had laying around in the darkroom for a decade or so, will develop it tonight. The images should be super grainy.